Now Accepting Testimonials!

By Posted in - News on October 16th, 2013 6 Comments Take Out

Do you love Eh José?

Would you like to tell other people about your Eh José experience?

Send us your testimonial now and we’ll put it up on the site.

We look forward to hearing from you!

(6) awesome folk have had something to say...

• Sarah - Reply

March 5, 2014 at 9:44 am

José is the REASON why we come to the market. Even in Mexico I have never had food as delicious and flavourful as his! Everything on the menu is delicious – and we have been fortunate enough to have José cater 2 of our events, with more planned in the future 🙂

Huevos rancheros, guacamole, enchiladas, and the mexican pizza are all superb. I wish I could eat it every day. Thank you José!

• Julia Johnson - Reply

July 1, 2014 at 9:29 pm

Eh Jose! Catered the rehearsal dinner for our wedding. The food was fantastic, even my Mexican father in law was raving about the quality and authenticity of the food! Fresh food, jovial staff and meticulous attention to detail and cleanliness all contribute to my 5 star review! A + Jose and team!

• Jenny - Reply

July 10, 2014 at 6:07 pm

AMAZING! I have many food allergies and Jose has safely fed me not only healthy but delicious food! It is very hard for me to find tasty foods that are safe to eat but Jose has done it twice now and hopefully will many more times! Thank you for taking the time to make me feel welcome and for making such great food!
    -Jenny

• Gord - Reply

March 11, 2015 at 10:41 pm

Working downtown, it is great to be able to run over to the market for lunch on occasion. Eh Jose’s Al Pastor Tacos are brilliant. He has this amazing hot sauce that he makes, throw some of that Guacamole and the hot sauce on the tacos and pair it with the rice and beans and you have an absolutely fantastic lunch.

• Tyler Van Kralingen - Reply

June 29, 2015 at 10:59 am

I tried Eh Jose for the first time at the Flavours of Niagara in Port Colborne and all I can say is WOW!!! I had the Chicken Quesadilla and it was loaded with flavour. Not to mention I loved that they used corn tortillas and not some store bought brand. Keep up the great work!!!

~Tyler

• Lucy - Reply

September 11, 2015 at 8:04 pm

All I can say is FANTASTICO, you served us an amazing tasty company luncheon. We were served by Jose team 3 different types of quesadillas with all the trimmings, beans and rice, homemade chips and guacamole. So glad our team member picked you as our caterer. Not only the BEST food ever but the nicest people to make all our tummies happy.
    Keep up the great work!!!!

Please leave a Comment